Foreign Military Sale to Indonesia (DCSA) : AGUSTUS 2012 – MARET 2016 (missile) :
1. Thirty-six (36) AIM-120C-7 AMRAAMs and one (1) Missile Guidance Section The overall total estimated value is $95 million.
2. 18 AGM-65K2 MAVERICK All-Up-Round Missiles, 36 TGM-65K2 Captive Air Training Missiles, 3 TGM-65D Maintenance Training Missiles, spare and repair parts, an estimated cost of $25 million.
3. 140 HELLFIRE AGM-114R3 Missiles (1 Paket dengan 8 AH-64D APACHE Block III LONGBOW Attack Helicopters)
4. 180 Block I Javelin Missiles, 25 Command Launch Units (CLU), Missile Simulation Rounds (MSR), Battery Coolant Units (BCU), Enhanced Basic Skills Trainer, Weapon Effects Simulator, batteries, battery chargers, support equipment, spare and repair parts,personnel training and training equipment,publications and technical data an estimated cost of $60 million.
5. 30 AIM-9X-2 Sidewinder Block II All-Up-Round Missiles, 20 AIM-9X-2 Captive Air Training Missiles (CATM), 2 CATM-9X-2 Block II Tactical Missile Guidance Units, 4 CATM-9X-2 Block II Guidance Units, and 2 Dummy Air Training Missiles, containers, test sets and support equipment, spare and repair parts, publications and technical documents, personnel training and training equipment, U.S. Government and contractor technical assistance, and other related elements of logistics and program support. The estimated cost is $47 million.
Anas_nurhafidz / Defence.pk